See why the leaders in broadcast television are making Vista Spyder the industry standard for set design technology. Vista video environment solutions guarantee you’ll have a high-tech broadcast set display that looks fantastic on high definition TV. You’ll also have the flexibility you need to coordinate all the visual elements in your television program as a single canvas.
Spyder is the video environment system of choice for on-camera broadcast studio sets
- Set the stage – seamlessly blend live content or preset content across multiple display devices – regardless of the display type – with output resolutions that exceed high-definition TV.
- Coordinate control – change your broadcast set look at the touch of a button. One 4RU unit does it all! You don’t need additional staff or a rack full of hardware.
- React in real time – make instant content changes manually, launch preset rundowns based on time code, or start programming scripts based on live input from a production switcher.
- Mix multimedia – combine multiple layers of video and data, each with their own special effects.
- Break the story – skip the lengthy ingest and conversion process. Use built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio and color space.
- Pay less – the unified control and reliability of our products mean a low total cost of ownership.
Vista’s broadcast studio solutions
Vista makes sure that your content looks its absolute best. Use Vista solutions to work with multiple inputs and formats. Achieve the highest quality programming. Stay true to your brand and always send the right message.
- Video processing technologies
- Vista Spyder opens a world of possibilities. Now you can create large, immersive, interactive and ultra-high-definition video environments. The Vista Spyder brings it all together in a single, simple control interface that lets you jump between preset, on-screen looks, launch cued timeline scripts, or mix “on the fly” for live programs. A variety of layered motion and source effects along with color, luminance and linear keying let you create engaging, multilevel video presentations.
- The Vista Universal Routing Switcher (URS) is a versatile, reliable distribution system for displays that use preprogrammed content. With the touch of a button, you can change content across the system. The URS is a low-cost, simple alternative for multi-format content distribution.
- Multi-format sources
Share your ideas as they happen, without needing a content agency. Vista display solutions accept inputs from a mix of analog BNC and DVI signals with built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio, and color space.
- Multi-screen installations
Use the Spyder series’ advanced hardware processing to display millions of pixels in edge-blended or multiscreen video environments. Mix video and computer sources across any combination of projectors, plasma screens, LED walls and rear-projection cubes.
- Support services
Let Vista experts help you with every step of your project. Use our comprehensive support services to help you design, build, deploy and/or monitor your digital signage solution.
Vista products are also backed by industry-leading warranties, training services, and technical support.
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators. Contact us or your nearest dealer today to get started.