Take the same hardworking technology that made the video walls at your last annual sales conference such a success and use it for dynamic, in-house meetings. Spyder video processors come in an easy-to-operate package that lays out all the information you need to create a comprehensive, high-definition video presentation environment.Why use Spyder
- Pull it together – simultaneously view computer and video sources in multiple user-defined windows of various resolutions, aspect ratios, sizes and configurations.
- Work as a team – use teleconferencing to collaborate across multiple sites, and even archive all the shared content from a single Spyder output.
- Take a close look – show the data – even spreadsheets – in fine detail with extremely high resolutions that use millions of pixels. You can even pan and zoom within a source.
- Coordinate control – select preset, on-screen templates for a quick meeting setup. Reconfigure windows “on the fly” using a standard PC user interface, AMX, Crestron, or other control systems.
- Keep it simple – show PowerPoint presentations, computer graphics and prerecorded or live video without additional converters for each source using Spyder’s built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, scaling, aspect ratio, and color space.
- Pay less – the unified control and reliability of our products mean a low total cost of ownership.
Vista solutions for corporate video presentation
Vista makes sure that your content looks its absolute best. Use Vista solutions to work with multiple inputs and formats. Achieve the highest quality programming. Stay true to your brand and always send the right message.
- Video processing technologies
- Vista Spyder opens a world of possibilities. Now you can create large, immersive, interactive and ultra-high-definition video environments. The Vista Spyder brings it all together in a single, simple control interface that lets you jump between preset, on-screen looks, launch cued timeline scripts, or mix “on the fly” for live programs. A variety of layered motion and source effects along with color, luminance and linear keying let you create engaging, multilevel video presentations.
- The Vista Universal Routing Switcher (URS) is a versatile, reliable distribution system for displays that use preprogrammed content. With the touch of a button, you can change content across the system. The URS is a low-cost, simple alternative for multi-format content distribution.
- 4K resolution
Even the largest displays look dazzling with 4K resolution. Spyder’s 4K processing means your content stays crisp and vibrant - whether you’re projecting an image over hundreds of square feet, or creating intimate, up-close detail.
- Multi-format sources
Share your ideas as they happen, without needing a content agency. Vista display solutions accept inputs from a mix of analog BNC and DVI signals with built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio, and color space.
- Multi-screen installations
Use the Spyder series’ advanced hardware processing to display millions of pixels in edge-blended or multiscreen video environments. Mix video and computer sources across any combination of projectors, plasma screens, LED walls and rear-projection cubes.
- Support services
Let Vista experts help you with every step of your project. Use our comprehensive support services to help you design, build, deploy and/or monitor your digital signage solution.
Vista products are also backed by industry-leading warranties, training services, and technical support.
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators
. Contact us
or your nearest dealer
today to get started.