In today’s visually-oriented society, uplift your congregation with compelling and moving, immersive presentations. With just a single Vista Spyder you can mix computer graphics, software, song lyrics, and live camera images on any display in the building. Vista’s powerful visual technology supports church projection systems with features for every level of user experience - from volunteer-friendly one button presets to real-time, multilayer video effects for the most exacting special event director.Technology that enhances your service
Vista's worship solutions
- Spread the word – Vista Spyder can control all the video on your campus or move beyond the physical space to support broadcast television ministries and Internet streaming. And Spyder does it all in various resolutions, aspect ratios, sizes and user-defined configurations.
- Engage your worshippers – Vista technology delivers extremely high-resolution images using millions of pixels so every participant can see and partake in the service.
- Sync it up – no matter the input source, Vista’s video processing needs less than 1.5 frames (that’s 0.025 seconds!) so your congregation will never see distracting lip sync issues.
- Count on consistent results – select preset on-screen templates for a quick service setup. Launch a series of scripted events. Or reconfigure windows “on the fly” with Vista’s Smooth Go processing and ensure professional-looking transitions from one layout to another.
- Save on resources – Vista has built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, and scaling, aspect ratio and color space. That means you can play presentations, computer graphics and prerecorded or live video without needing additional converter hardware.
- Pay less – the unified control and reliability of our products means a low total cost of ownership. Vista makes Spyder even more affordable with leasing options . Systems come in modules, so you can scale your Vista solution to your needs. Start out small and expand as your congregation grows.
Vista makes sure that your content looks its absolute best. Use Vista solutions to work with multiple inputs and formats. Achieve the highest quality programming. Stay true to your brand and always send the right message.
- Video processing technologies
- Vista Spyder opens a world of possibilities. Now you can create large, immersive, interactive and ultra-high-definition video environments. The Vista Spyder brings it all together in a single, simple control interface that lets you jump between preset, on-screen looks, launch cued timeline scripts, or mix “on the fly” for live programs. A variety of layered motion and source effects along with color, luminance and linear keying let you create engaging, multilevel video presentations.
- The Vista Universal Routing Switcher (URS) is a versatile, reliable distribution system for displays that use preprogrammed content. With the touch of a button, you can change content across the system. The URS is a low-cost, simple alternative for multi-format content distribution.
- Multi-format sources
Share your ideas as they happen, without needing a content agency. Vista display solutions accept inputs from a mix of analog BNC and DVI signals with built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio, and color space.
- Multi-screen installations
Use the Spyder series’ advanced hardware processing to display millions of pixels in edge-blended or multiscreen video environments. Mix video and computer sources across any combination of projectors, plasma screens, LED walls and rear-projection cubes.
- Support services
Let Vista experts help you with every step of your project. Use our comprehensive support services to help you design, build, deploy and/or monitor your digital signage solution.
Vista products are also backed by industry-leading warranties, training services, and technical support.
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators. Contact us or your nearest dealer today to get started.