Located in a tent or in a 200-seat command center, Vista video control solutions let you analyze all the information available with ultra-high-resolution images and data feeds that are unmatched in meticulous detail. Operations center personnel can see the whole picture at a glance using Spyder’s seamless large-screen architecture that prevents mission-critical information from being lost between frames of the typical cubed video wall.Advanced analysis
Vista solutions for command and control centers
- Take a close look – show the information in fine detail at resolutions up to 20 megapixels and the ability to pan and zoom within a source to discover connections that would otherwise remain hidden.
- Forget the technology – select preset on-screen templates and sequences for a quick information review or add, remove, and reconfigure windows dynamically using a standard interface.
- Integrate with existing infrastructure - built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio and color space means no additional converter hardware is required to bring in most video sources.
- Highly deployable – at just 4RU with a single operator monitor and source monitor, Spyder compresses racks of equipment into a single easy-to-transport road kit that is easy to pack and unpack. Its rugged design and construction holds up under the most challenging conditions year after year.
Vista makes sure that your content looks its absolute best. Use Vista solutions to work with multiple inputs and formats. Achieve the highest quality programming. Stay true to your brand and always send the right message.
- Video processing technologies
- Vista Spyder opens a world of possibilities. Now you can create large, immersive, interactive and ultra-high-definition video environments. The Vista Spyder brings it all together in a single, simple control interface that lets you jump between preset, on-screen looks, launch cued timeline scripts, or mix “on the fly” for live programs. A variety of layered motion and source effects along with color, luminance and linear keying let you create engaging, multilevel video presentation.
- The Vista Universal Routing Switcher (URS) is a versatile, reliable distribution system for displays that use preprogrammed content. With the touch of a button, you can change content across the system. The URS is a low-cost, simple alternative for multi-format content distribution.
- Multi-format sources
Share your ideas as they happen, without needing a content agency. Vista display solutions accept inputs from a mix of analog BNC and DVI signals with built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio, and color space.
- Multi-screen installations
Use the Spyder series’ advanced hardware processing to display millions of pixels in edge-blended or multiscreen video environments. Mix video and computer sources across any combination of projectors, plasma screens, LED walls and rear-projection cubes.
- Support services
Let Vista experts help you with every step of your project. Use our comprehensive support services to help you design, build, deploy and/or monitor your digital signage solution.
Vista products are also backed by industry-leading warranties, training services, and technical support.
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators. Contact us or your nearest dealer today to get started.