Make your clients’ wildest video dreams come true. Vista makes the world’s only video processing solution that can accomplish every task you need. Designed for reliable performance at any venue, Vista Spyder gives you flexible yet comprehensive control over your live-event productions. The number one choice of staging professionals
Vista’s rental and staging solutions
- Take shape – create odd shapes and sizes, horizontal or vertical displays, even seamless multiprojector blends. Mix live content or preset content across multiple display types at ultra-high definition resolutions.
- Manage every display in the house – whether you have a single display or many, Spyder unifies their control into a single canvas on a single desktop. Use just one button to change an entire look or launch a series of events – including live camera selection and content playback from up to 8 DVRs.
- Blend multimedia – combine frame-accurate layers of video and data including key and fill animations for screen transitions, jump backs, and lower thirds, each with their own special effects.
- Mix with confidence – select preset, on-screen templates for a quick show change, launch a series of scripted events, or manually mix “on the fly” with Vista’s Smooth Go processing. You’ll always have professional-looking transitions from one layout to another.
- Prepare in advance – pre-program the show at your convenience on your laptop using Spyder’s software interface. Download to the Spyder frame and in minutes you’re ready to go.
- Pack it up – Spyder compresses racks of equipment into a single, easy-to-transport road kit. Everything you need is in just 4RU –integrated routing, conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, and scaling, aspect ratio and color space. It all works on a single operator monitor and source monitor.
- Take the show on the road – the rugged design and construction of Vista solutions means your equipment spends its time on the road instead of back at the shop.
Vista makes sure that your content looks its absolute best. Use Vista solutions to work with multiple inputs and formats. Achieve the highest quality programming. Stay true to your brand and always send the right message.
- Video processing technologies
- Vista Spyder opens a world of possibilities. Now you can create large, immersive, interactive and ultra-high-definition video environments. The Vista Spyder brings it all together in a single, simple control interface that lets you jump between preset, on-screen looks, launch cued timeline scripts, or mix “on the fly” for live programs. A variety of layered motion and source effects along with color, luminance and linear keying let you create engaging, multilevel video presentations.
- The Vista Universal Routing Switcher (URS) is a versatile, reliable distribution system for displays that use preprogrammed content. With the touch of a button, you can change content across the system. The URS is a low-cost, simple alternative for multi-format content distribution.
- Multi-format sources
Share your ideas as they happen, without needing a content agency. Vista display solutions accept inputs from a mix of analog BNC and DVI signals with built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, as well as scaling, aspect ratio, and color space.
- Multi-screen installations
Use the Spyder series’ advanced hardware processing to display millions of pixels in edge-blended or multiscreen video environments. Mix video and computer sources across any combination of projectors, plasma screens, LED walls and rear-projection cubes.
- Support services
Let Vista experts help you with every step of your project. Use our comprehensive support services to help you design, build, deploy and/or monitor your digital signage solution.
Vista products are also backed by industry-leading warranties, training services, and technical support.
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators. Contact us or your nearest dealer today to get started.