Universal Routing Switcher
This all-in-one matrix switcher accepts multiple sources in digital or analog formats and routes these sources to any of 8 user-configurable outputs. Each output can be independently configured for any analog or digital output format.
Anything in. Anything out. Anything goes.
The Vista URS gives you total flexibility with a combination of computer and video inputs and outputs. Most matrix switchers need all sources and destinations to be in the same format. If your input source doesn’t match your output display, you need peripheral hardware to process and convert it before the router can do its job. But not with URS. You can do all your processing in the matrix switcher itself and route it to any destination—super fast and easy.
Fewer peripherals also means a much more cost-effective system. The URS packs an amazing amount of power in a very small package, so you can work with fewer wires, fewer boxes, less rack space—and a lot less hassle. Save set-up time, resources and maintenance costs.
You won’t find any other matrix switcher on the market today that can do what the URS does.
There are two models in the URS series:
- Universal input/output capabilities – mix and match multiple formats with one piece of equipment
- Input capability – either 8 or 16 inputs (depending on model) that can be a mix of analog BNC and DVI signals
- Output capability – 8 outputs that natively support any display from component analog 480i to HD-SDI
- Built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, resolution, aspect ratio, color space and frame rate –route any source to any user-configurable output with just 1.5 frames of latency
- Market-leading scaling – ensures minimal scaling artifacts and optimal signal quality
- Define properties for each output independent of each signal
- Integrated source monitoring – see a real-time and full frame view of all sources connected to the URS (either 16 or 8 inputs) on a single output, tiled into a 4 x 4 array
- Layering capability – layer up to four sources onto each output for background/foreground transitions, PIP windows, keys, bugs, lower-third titling, tickers, and more
- Keyers – supports chroma, luminance, or linear keying of sources
- Single point of control – manage all processing and signal distribution functions from a front panel, PC via Ethernet, or external control system
- Simple cohesive control of all functions with preset salvos to change output content at the touch of a button
- Small form factor - (LxWxH): 21.9 x 17.3 x 7.0" (556 x 439 x 178 mm) – you need only one piece of equipment reducing the overall space used on a rack
- Each output individually supports rotation; enabling the creation of vertically-oriented displays
- Built-in still store functionality
- Auto set-up feature
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Redundant hot swappable power supplies
- The URS-0808 is expandable and can be modified to support 16 inputs
- Vista URS-0808 - 8 inputs, 8outputs
- Vista URS-1608 - 16 inputs, 8 outputs
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators. Contact us or your nearest dealer today to get started.