The Vista Spyder is a live video switcher with everything you need to run up to seven screens and an integrated program/preview monitor from a single 4RU frame. Its software interface is the same whether you are preprogramming from your laptop on an airplane or interfacing with a full control panel. The rugged Spyder is designed to be hauled from venue to venue as airplane luggage.
Spyder’s complete “show in a box”:
- resizes sources on Spyder’s Virtual Image using market-leading scaling technology so you don’t get scaling artifacts
- ensures audio and lip sync by constraining all video-processing delay to just 1.5 video frames
- has integrated program and preview monitoring, and integrated source monitoring.
Spyder’s simplified user interface makes programming success consistent and repeatable. The interface includes:
- intuitive drag-and-drop layering of sources into a mix
- preprogrammed source chroma, linear, or luminance keyer assignments, and
- Smooth Go processing that automatically interpolates the best transition from a source’s previous size, shape, position and effects to its next state. Smooth Go creates smooth morphing, motion paths, and mixing.
Spyder offers a variety of ways to control the system -integrated source routing, network control panels, and hardware buttons on the front of the frame for mixing sources. Any user interfaces, including personal computers, control panels, and third party panels and software, remain simultaneously active.
Taking the next step
Vista digital signage solutions are available through a worldwide network
of authorized dealers, consultants and integrators. Contact us
or your nearest dealer today to get started.